Sensei Loves Agencies
For the past 15 years, Sensei Marketing and its principals have been helping marketing, advertising, and branding agencies, as well as direct marketing firms, to build stronger digital customer engagement strategies for their clients.
To each of the 20+ agencies we’ve worked with around the globe, our team members have provided the personnel and infrastructure to deliver customer experience strategy, website and mobile app development, custom software design and development, and hosting/managed services.
One Team, Many Players
Sensei’s team has become adept at seamlessly partnering with agencies in a way that augments their existing services and drives greater revenue for those services. We supply the personnel and/or the web and mobile technologies to deliver a more robust digital customer experience design and execution. Sensei remains a supporting player while the agency maintains ownership, control, and account service responsibilities to the end client.
Our agency partners avail themselves of some or all of the following Sensei personnel and services:
|Customer Experience Strategists||Responsive Website Development, and Hosting|
|User Experience (UX) Designers||Content Management Systems|
|Social Media Strategists||Email Marketing Programs|
|Community Managers||E-commerce Engines|
|Copy Writers||Online AdBuilder Technology|
|Software and Web Developers||SEO and SEM|
|Mobile Developers||Customer Relationship Analysis Software|
|Database and Network Engineers||Social Media Management, Monitoring, and Reporting|
|Quality Assurance Engineers and Technical Writers||Custom* Web, Mobile, and App Development|
Our Goal With Agencies
At the end of the day, when working with agencies, we have one goal: To increase the quality and quantity of services that our partners offer, in a manner that increases their revenue and the satisfaction of their clients.
Do you need a digital customer experience team working for your agency? Give us a call today.
*Our in-house development team trained/certified in:
- ● Programming languages: Java, C#, VB.Net, C/C++, PHP, Perl
- ● .Net framework: ASP.Net (Web Forms, MVC), ADO.Net/Entity Framework, .Net Remoting, Web Services (ASMX, WCF), Silverlight
- ● Java Enterprise: Spring, Struts, GWT, Hibernate, Seam, JSF (MyFaces, Facelets, IceFaces), EJB, WS, JMS, JPA, JTA, Portlets (JSR-168, JSR-268), Desktop (Swing, RCP, SWT)
- ● L.A.M.P.: Zend, Django, Smarty, Cron, symfony
- ● Server-side: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, IIS, BizTalk, MSMQ, WCF, WMI
- ● CMS: Joomla, Drupal, DNN, WordPress
- ● Portal Solutions: Sharepoint, IBM WebSphere Portal, Oracle WebLogic Portal, JBoss Portal
- ● DBMS: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- ● IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, NetBeans, JDeveloper, Visual Studio, Toad
- ● Testing and profiling tools: Test Partner, Load Runner, JMeter, Mercury, SilkTest, .Net Memory Profiler
- ● VCS: CVS, SVN, Team Foundation Server, MS VSS, IBM Clear Case, Perforce
- ● SEO/SEM: Google-Certified Partners