There’s no question that the Internet, social media, and digital technologies have changed the business landscape and the manner in which it operates. From the way business communicates with – and advertises to – consumers to how it conducts market research, and from the manner in which it hires new employees to how those employees are managed,…
- 2014 Logo Hits and Fails; How Important is a Logo to Your Business?
- Big Budget Commercials are Poor Customer Acquisition Tools Thanks to Audience Fragmentation
- Your Business Doesn’t Need A Facebook Page
- Does Poor Grammar Affect a Business’s Bottom-Line?
- Does Your Business Need A Personality to Succeed Online?
- Technology and Business Intelligence – Not Always Good Partners
- Use Intent Data to Drive Influence Advertising Strategy
- Replace Customer Service Departments with Customer Experience Teams
- Manipulation vs. Influence – Becoming a Trusted Authority
- The Flip Side of Social Media: Servicing Customer Expectations