Social media was heralded as the greatest thing to happen to brand marketing since, well, since ever. Consumer-generated advocacy and publicity, direct conversations with customers and advocates, and free advertising through YouTube and other social networking sites were supposed to turn garage-based businesses into mega-conglomerates and save businesses tens of thousands in marketing costs. Yeah, right. Social…
- 2014 Logo Hits and Fails; How Important is a Logo to Your Business?
- Big Budget Commercials are Poor Customer Acquisition Tools Thanks to Audience Fragmentation
- Your Business Doesn’t Need A Facebook Page
- Does Poor Grammar Affect a Business’s Bottom-Line?
- Does Your Business Need A Personality to Succeed Online?