There’s a discrepancy, it seems, between the amount of time marketers spend talking and blogging about digital marketing and their likelihood to actually execute digital marketing efforts. From the volume of articles written, conferences attended, and twitter chats participated in, one would assume that all marketers and the brands they represent are completely digitally savvy and thus…
- 2014 Logo Hits and Fails; How Important is a Logo to Your Business?
- Big Budget Commercials are Poor Customer Acquisition Tools Thanks to Audience Fragmentation
- Your Business Doesn’t Need A Facebook Page
- Does Poor Grammar Affect a Business’s Bottom-Line?
- Social Media Has Killed Consumer Trust