“We have very loyal customers; we don’t need a customer advocacy campaign.” I’ve been in a senior sales and/or marketing position for more than 20 years and the one constant mistake I still see and hear is a lack of understanding in the difference between customer loyalty and customer advocacy. Making the distinction is not difficult. Customer…
- 2014 Logo Hits and Fails; How Important is a Logo to Your Business?
- Big Budget Commercials are Poor Customer Acquisition Tools Thanks to Audience Fragmentation
- Your Business Doesn’t Need A Facebook Page
- Does Poor Grammar Affect a Business’s Bottom-Line?
- Does Your Business Need A Personality to Succeed Online?