Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Quora, LinkedIn….businesses are pushing harder and harder at engaging customers across multiple digital channels and social networks, each experiencing varied levels of success. It’s that success that I wish to discuss today. When asked what is social media success, most will give you the typical soft metrics including follower count, number of…
- 2014 Logo Hits and Fails; How Important is a Logo to Your Business?
- Big Budget Commercials are Poor Customer Acquisition Tools Thanks to Audience Fragmentation
- Your Business Doesn’t Need A Facebook Page
- Does Poor Grammar Affect a Business’s Bottom-Line?
- Does Your Business Need A Personality to Succeed Online?
- The Flip Side of Social Media: Servicing Customer Expectations
- Forget Co-Eds and Grumpy Cat, Facebook Is Now a Political Hub
- Forget Co-Eds and Grumpy Cat, Facebook is Becoming a Political and Ideological Hub
- Customer Loyalty Does Not Equal Customer Advocacy
- Social Media May Not Be Helping Your Business