“People trust people, not brand advertising.” For the last few years, marketing analysts and social media marketers have been sharing copious studies and statistics which reiterate that sentiment. They give credit to social media for this new reality and point to the “wisdom of crowds” effect, which references the observation that people tend to believe what the…
- Visual Influencer Marketing Is On The Rise, But Is It Worth The Investment?
- 2014 Logo Hits and Fails; How Important is a Logo to Your Business?
- Twitter Saves The Day For Virgin Customer In The Loo, Avoids #PooGate
- Ben & Jerry’s: Aggressive Customer Acquisition During “Low Season”
- 360 Degree Retailing: Reassessing Brick and Mortar Stores