I’ll start this post with the disclaimer that the title may be a little misleading. This article won’t argue that businesses can’t benefit from Facebook pages but it won’t kneel at the altar of Zuckerberg either. The goal here is to shed some light on misconceptions generated by “social media gurus” about the importance of Facebook pages…
- Big Budget Commercials are Poor Customer Acquisition Tools Thanks to Audience Fragmentation
- 2014 Logo Hits and Fails; How Important is a Logo to Your Business?
- Visual Influencer Marketing Is On The Rise, But Is It Worth The Investment?
- Social Media Has Killed Consumer Trust
- Does Poor Grammar Affect a Business’s Bottom-Line?